Jobs in MotherToBe Infertility Clinic
If you are looking for Hospital Jobs in Hyderabad, MotherToBe welcomes those who would like to make a transformative difference in people’s lives. If you are highly skilled we would like to know more about you. MotherTobe is dedicated to compassionate and comprehensive patient care. If you would like to be a part of one of the leading fertility centers in Hyderabad at the forefront of technology and state-of-the-art care, look at the available positions below. Send your resume to [email protected]
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette • Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Process billing and payments for patients and internal departments
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure personal health information is secured by maintaining a clean desk policy and not leaving the computer unlocked while away
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments, procedures & inform them of any updates from the clinic
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Provide patients with support and guidance as needed
- Make calls to prospective patients and leads to explain about our facility and services.
- Should strongly believe in the philosophy of Customer Delight & Customer first.
- Any graduate degree (English medium)
- 2+ years of experience as a receptionist. Ideally in a Healthcare facility
- Ability to fluently converse in English, Hindi, & Telugu
- Well versed with medical billing process
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, medical billing software, & general computer usage
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated ability to follow-through, and high degree of comfort with computer applications, accuracy and speed with data entry is required
- Willing to learn new skills, apply new techniques, technologies and approaches in pursuit of quality, innovation, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments.
- Keen to work in Fertility Healthcare Segment.
- Counselling & Co-ordination of patient
- Maintaining patient follow up sheets
- Handling calls and emails including online queries
- All work related to office co-ordination
- Registering patient
- Identify potential marketing and sales opportunities
- Assist the Marketing and Sales managers in marketing and sales activities
- Flair for data analysis and market research